Thursday, September 29, 2011

tumblr has served as a distraction

But I miss blogging the way it should be done.

So the time has come again to return back to school.
And, while I refuse to lie and say that I "love" school, I will say that I missed it dearly.
Not because I'm a fan of schoolwork or homework or...work in general,
but because it feels nice to return to the breeding ground of education
and fill myself up with interesting anecdotes.

I am a lover of anecdotes. And, let me tell you:
information is empowering.
So you can imagine, after months of mindless activities,
The thought-provoking questions regarding :
belief, gender, sex, and the importance of literature being enough to satisfy the mind.

More than that, I've been getting a kick out of the realizations that are occurring, daily, within my life.
It has made me, truly, come to realize how I am not eighteen anymore.
No.

I am twenty-one, going on twenty-two.
I'm on the brink of graduation.
I'm applying for Grad school.
And I have grown.

No comments: